I’m afraid to jump with a parachute. What to do?
A parachute jump is an unforgettable and non-communicable sensation, a taste of adrenaline and a rush of thrill from flight. All this can be experienced and you, the main thing to decide on it! It is not at all difficult, as you think. To make it work, you need to follow some simple rules.
How to decide to jump with a parachute
Want to jump, but fear is stronger than you? There are many ways to overcome it. Many people have a fear of heights. Even professionals who have made quite a few parachute jumps in their lives are afraid of heights. This fear does not disappear, it just becomes natural and familiar to the parachutist. Therefore, in order to curb fear, a beginner just needs to look at flights from the side, for example, to come to the airfield and look at the jumps of parachutists. In addition, you can ask about the jumps from professionals or chat with instructors. Visiting such an event you realize for yourself whether you really need a parachute jump and whether you can do it.
You can also use another way, for example, to fly on an airplane: look at the earth through the porthole. If you do not have a sense of fear, then perhaps you can successfully make a parachute jump. In addition, learn the technology and the rules of jumping, safety, ask about all the intricacies of the instructor.
Immediately before the jump
– Try not to think about jumping. Take a break from bad thoughts by watching an interesting movie or listening to your favorite music.
– On the way to the airfield, do not imagine how you will jump. Otherwise you will be scared and you will change your mind.
– In the plane do not panic, try to think about something good. Fix this thought in your head.
– Imagine the feelings that you will experience floating in the air and landing on the ground.
– Inspire yourself that you have to jump. Discard bad thoughts, do not stop and take a decisive step, not looking down.
Do not be afraid to take the first step, because only it separates you from the fantastic sensations that gives flight. Remember that fear lasts only a few seconds, and then comes peace. Having taken this step, you will not only be proud of yourself, but also become a little happier.